Got a cough, stuffy nose, and chest congestion? Get instant relief with this easy-to-make homemade vapor rub! This simple vapor rub for cough and congestion takes minutes to make, it uses natural, organic ingredients and it works a lot better than the store-bought version. Check out the recipe below!
1 cup of coconut oil
2 tablespoons beeswax pastilles
40 drops RC essential oil
30 drops Peppermint essential oil
30 drops Aroma Ease essential oil
10 drops Lemon essential oil
5 drops Thieves essential oil
1. Place a glass bowl over a pot of simmering water and melt the coconut oil and beeswax together.
2. Turn off the heat and stir in the essential oils.
3. Let cool a bit and pour into an airtight jar.
4. Store in a dark, cool place.
5. Rub on the chest when needed for instant relief.
At The Augusta Apartments in Houston, Texas, we believe it’s important to live life vigorously. In order to do so, you must educate yourself regularly with lifestyle-enhancing tips such as these. With this blog post, we seek to improve your way of life through education that promotes self-care.